? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??1041 Grabs Today. 38121 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??777 Grabs Today. 37756 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yay!...Boo....

Just a few ups and downs in my life lately, thought I would share:

Since my best friend Rachel came over to help me organize, my house feels nice and well, organized: yay! But since my house is now organized I have to keep it that way, and it still isn't really very clean: boo.

My belly, it's getting bigger: yay! My clothes, they don't fit: boo.

I finally went shopping for clothes: yay! Regular stores make little to no "long" maternity pants: boo.

So I went online and ordered over $100 worth of clothes for $68 including shipping: yay! The clothes won't be here for up to a week and a half: boo.

We get to see our babies soon: yay! "Soon" means a month: boo.

The Rummage Sale is this week: yay! The Rummage Sale is this week and that means lots of work, stress, long days, and sometimes grumpy kids: boo.

I think that about sums it up, I'm feeling very up and down lately, things seem to go from awesome to tiring or annoying pretty quickly but I bet that's not a suprise to anyone :/

2 comments:

kkp said...

belly shots, please. :)

Krista said...

ha, what my complaining posts aren't enough for you?! We tried to take one tonight but the camera battery was dead. It is now charging. Soon!