? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??1041 Grabs Today. 38121 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??777 Grabs Today. 37756 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update

The book was gone!
Good grief. Called the mom, explained the situation, asked her to please remove the picture from her daughter's book before she got home.
Whew!
I don't know how good I'm going to be at this parenting thing if I'm losing them already...

2 comments:

Bradi said...

LOL! They're young enough...they'll never remember. ;)

Krista said...

oh I hope not...when Dr. Young first handed me the picture I fumbled and almost dropped it...he laughed and said: "don't make me call CPS already!"