? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (30 Ratings)??1041 Grabs Today. 38121 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??777 Grabs Today. 37756 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

I Did It!

I gave my self a shot in the behind!
I had to close my eyes but other than that...I really never thought I'd be doing this myself (or blogging about it) but I'm geeked!
Gotta say though, whenever Andy is home I will still want him to do it. Especially since there is a very small amount of my own behind that I can reach myself....

3 comments:

tim and nancy said...

Like you say to your mom and me:
TOOOOO much information!!

Butt, I guess it's harmless. :-)

Krista said...

ha. ha.
no one reads this other than you guys so i'm not too worried ;)

tim and nancy said...

Keep it coming!